AS part of their GS Power Series to provide students and proffesinals more opportunites, Generation Success will be holding a Law Special with Dentons UK and Middle East LLP on the 12thof November.
Generation Success, is a social enterprise who works to advance social mobility and tackle the non educational barriers into the elite proffessions.
Generation Success works with organisations to change their diverse talent recruitment & retention practices, this year they are running the Canadian Investment Bank TD Securities’ summer internship program.
This Law Special is part of Generation Success’ monthly event series called “GS Power Series”, where they partner up with different corporate companies to bring industry focused events to students and proffesionals.
The purpose of these events are to inspire and support individuals in building essential knowledge, skills and confidence required to accelerate their career by:
- Offering valuable mentoring and networking opportunities with industry professionals
- Sharing real-life experiences and career journeys and learn as an industry leader
- Informing them of what professional job opportunities are available and how they can enter them
- Increasing attendees social capital
The event will consist of:
- Speed Mentoring (Think ‘Speed Dating’, but for your career)
- Featured Speakers (Law industry leaders)
- Q&A session with the featured speakers
- Networking session
At the event there will be 10 mentors and 3 featuredspeakers.
The featured speakers are:
- Karen Kerrigan, COO at Seedrs
- Rachel Holmes,Chief Executive at Maxim Chambers
- Gautam Bhattacharya, Partner at Reed Smith LLP