This event is designed to provide practical tips & techniques to “make it the city”.
Learn from industry-leading professionals & Speak to recruiters & Discover how to succeed in your applications
• One to one speed mentoring
• Advice on how to make it into industry
• Senior leaders across different industries
• Employers with live opportunities
We hope to benefit as many attendees with ongoing support after the event. Support includes mentoring and career days delivered in partnership with our sponsors.
Some attendees will be selected for ongoing support, including workshops, career days and access to some of our work experience and insight programmes at employers.
Note there are real active jobs and programmes that you will be able to engage with HR managers about on the day.
Our Aims: Network, Learning, Achieving
• Connecting diverse talent to companies looking to hire diverse talent
• Identifying influential business leaders from the community to share their career stories and the struggles they faced to get to where they are now
• To inspire and help attendees move forward with their career path
• Showcase career options and opportunities available
4.30 – 5.15 pm – Opening Remarks & Keynote Session: TBC
5.15 – 6.00 pm – “Make it in…” Sessions: Getting into and succeeding within the industry
6.00 – 7.00 pm Employer Zone & Speed Mentoring: Employers sharing their opportunities and programmes with our dream hunters & Connecting young people to talk to industry leaders
7.00 – 8.00 pm – Workshops: TBC