Who is speaking?
Laura Trendall Morrison – Principal Consultant and Managing Director at The GameChanger Consultancy
Cerys Furlong – CEO of Chwarae Teg
Sophia Aluko – Director and COO Ethnicity Co Lead at Barclays
Lin Yue Executive Director at Goldman Sachs
Harvinder Channa – Vice President at Alix Partners
Rashida Chaudhry – Learning Leader of Computer Science & IT at Cox Green School
In celebration of International Women’s day, we are proud to be showcasing an inspirational panel of some of the UK’s most successful female business leaders to sharing their career stories.
This interactive live webinar, will involve insightful talks and one to one mentoring from our speakers. They will be sharing how they managed to get to the successful position they are in now and guiding us all through how they tackled any barriers that come with being a woman within the workforce.
For this event we will be utilising a new and exciting event platform called Airmeet. This platform really gives that ‘proper event feel’ that we are all missing. This is due to the fact that it enables attendees to ask their questions on the stage, move around the different areas of the platform and enables the ability to network one to one or in groups with our business leaders – meaning that you will be able to participate fully unlike zoom!
Through our event you will gain:
- One to one or groups mentoring at the event, with established female business leaders
- Information about upcoming jobs, that are not publicily advertised
- Access to apply to our student fellowship career development programme
- Techniques that you can incorporate into your life, career and business
- Have an opportunity to ask questions and engage with our speakers
6.00 – 7.00 pm – Opening Remarks & Panel Session: Female professionals operating within various industries, will be sharing their success stories, insights and tips!
7.00 – 8.00 pm – Be mentored by Our Leaders: Attendees will be able to be mentored by speakers & other female role models
• To give you direct access to leading figures
• To provide you with top secret tips in regards to career progression
• A diversity of audience – displaying our own values of diverstiy and inclusion as well as this event specifically
• Showcasing speakers who are inspiring and are also keen to inspire others
• A casual, welcoming atmosphere
• An opportunity to sign up to our highly recommended mentoring program.