- Rose St Louis, Head of strategic partnerships at Zurich
- Elton Ndoma-Ogar, Head of Diversity and Inclusion at Alix Partners
- Jat Bains, Partner at Macfarlanes LLP
- Lorraine Wright, Director at UBS
- Jennifer Thomas, Director of Internal Communications & Experience at Direct Line Group
- Sophia L. Aluko, Head of Service Delivery at Transitions Management Office at Barclays
About the event
This black history month, Generation Success is proud to welcome a panel of leading BME business leaders who will be sharing their career journey and secrets to their success with the Generation Success network.
In an ideal world, the month would not be necessary, because educational establishments and the national curriculum would fully recognise and appreciate the contribution of black people throughout history. Sadly, that is not the case.
Black History Month is an opportunity to share with the world vast contributions from BME leaders. It’s a time to demonstrate pride in the BME community’s creativity, respect for its intellectual prowess and a celebration of its cultural identity which is far too often misrepresented, when it is not being ignored, in the mainstream.
This is an opportunity to hear from a panel of leading BME business figures and discover their secrets to success. If you were ever put off going after your dream job, senior position or starting your own business, please think again. This event is about breaking all those barriers and providing you with guidance.
What you will gain:
- Be inspired by the accomplishments by today’s leading BME business leaders
- Build connections
- Gain guidance to exceed your aspirations
There will also be a chance to WIN a free hour mentoring session with one of our mentors as a raffle prize.
Speed mentoring with BAME Leaders prior to the event
We have 30 BAME leaders from multiple organisations taking part in the speed mentoring session. It is an opportunity to have 4 x 15 minute one to one sessions.
What you will gain:
1) Be inspired by the accomplishments of today’s leading industry figures
2) Gain guidance to exceed your aspirations
3) Learn techniques that you can incorporate in your life, career and business
4) Build relationships with like-minded individuals and future colleagues
5) Know how to take action and achieve more
1) Direct access to Leading figures
2) Top and secret tips about career progression.
3) Diversity of audience
4) Speakers who are inspiring and want to inspire other people (paying it forward)
5) Casual welcoming atmosphere
6) Opportunity to sign up to our mentoring program