About the event
“A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.”
In celebration of International Women’s day, Generation Success is proud to present a panel of today’s top female business leaders to share their career stories. The theme of the talk is “belonging on the table”.
The event will involve inspiring talks from our female business leaders, how they managed to get to the successful position they are now and guide you through how they tackled any barriers within the workforce.
You will build a professional network, leave feeling inspired and ready to take a leap!
Our Speakers include:
- Alison Kaye, Managing Director, STMA & Colour at CPI UK
- Emma Kane, Joint CEO of Porta Communications and Chief Executive of Newgate in the UK
- Karen Taplin, Partner at Positive Momentum
What you will gain:
- Inspiration and confidence that will increase your aspirations
- Learn techniques on how to tackle any problems or barriers within your career choice
- Guidance on how you can incorporate techniques into your life, career and business choices
If you would like to rent a stand and showcase your business at the event, please email email@example.com