Are you currently in-between jobs and/or have recently left school? If so, our new and exciting programme may be just for you!
The Elevate Programme is aimed at supporting young people aged between 16 and 21 in the London boroughs of Wandsworth, Lambeth and Southwark. This free programme will not only cover career opportunities in STEM and one to one business coaching for young aspiring entrepreneurs, but will also provide emotional and mental well-being help.
We understand that there can be many barriers to a young person’s success, such as previous criminal convictions and/or holding no qualifications. However, at BLP we do not believe that this should stop a young person from pursuing a career of their dreams.
If you have ever thought about creating your own brand or would like to be in a room with some of the UK’s most promising employers, to have a real conversation about what inspires you, then please do not hesitate to sign up for this amazing opportunity!
WHATS ON OFFER
1 TO 1 BUSINESS COACHING
MENTORING & ADVICE IN STEM
HEALTH & WELLBEING WORKSHOPS
As a part of this free programme:
- Generation Success offers career opportunities in STEM; we provide mentoring and STEM Career events which can help you raise awareness of the career out their you might be interested in and how to get into them.
- Our partners at BLP offer business coaching for young aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Our Partners at PCAP provide emotional and mental well-being help.
We have joined this partnership because we believe in levelling the playing field to dream and successful careers and we can’t always do this alone. Get in contact if this appeals to you and you think your eligible.
Who is this for
- 16-21 Year olds
- Not in Education, training or employment
Who can get involved or support
- Businesses in Lambeth, Southwark and Wandworth who would like to support young people into work
- Mentors in STEM sector that live or work in lambeth, southwark and Wandsworth